I had a few birthday cards to make this week (as well as the christening invitations!) and was bloghopping (or leapblogging) for some inspiration when I came across last week's LOTV Challenge which was using a layout. I wanted to use this Greetings Farm image as it reminds me of the friend the card is for so there was no rush to get it finished and on here by Wednesday night because it wasn't for the challenge!
* Black&white papers from stash
* prima flowers from stash with silver brads in the centres
* Cardinal Red promarker (and I can't remember which shades for the hair and skin, forgot to write them down!!)
* Black Copic Ciao
* Paper Mill Shop peel off sentiment
* Petite Oval Large nesties