Well, as promised, here is one of Joseph's christening invitations:
* Ivory pearlescent card blank
* Blue paper cut with petite scalloped ovals large nesties
* White card cut with petite ovals large nesties
* LOTV Christening baby stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, coloured with a layer of Ivory and a layer of Blush Pro-markers; edge of baby's pillow coloured with Pastel Blue Pro-marker; edge of christening gown - Baby Blue Stickles.
* 'Invitation' gold peel-off sticker
I have had to make a slightly different version as well, using a more turquoise-blue paper and Waterfall Stickles because I didn't have enough of either shade of blue paper to make all 50 invitations (thanks to the Paper Mill shops closing - I used to buy all my plain paper and card there as they had so many different shades of every colour!)