Thursday, 11 August 2011
1. BRAND NEW Helz Cuppleditch Pepper's Christmas party mini stamps. I have the full sized versions and didn't realise these were exactly the same stamps! £3.50 including p&p 2nd class.
2. Sizzix die (green) - Doll shoes #1... someone bought this for me thinking it was for the bitty bodies but it's not so it's no use to me as I only have bitty body people, not dolls!
Would like £5 for it, including p&p 2nd class
3. Tatty Teddy / Me to You wood mounted stamp - Cupcake Treats - Tatty Teddy with tray of cupcakes. BRAND NEW. Somehow (I can only blame it on post-pregnancy lack of brain cells!!!) in my desperate need to have this stamp I have ended up with 2!!! They both have the price label of £4.50 still on them, so ideally I would like £4.50 for the stamp but that would include p&p 2nd class.
4. BRAND NEW STILL IN CELLOPHANE WRAPPER DCWV 12x12 SPRING GLITTER STACK - 48 sheets of double sided printed paper, 1/2 with glitter. £15 including p&p 2nd class
Sunday, 10 July 2011
I have spent most of the year making thank you cards - firstly for Joseph's presents when he was born (and Christmas presents) and then for my birthday presents and Joseph's christening gifts! Now the thank yous have all been sent I have been able to get back to creating rather than mass-producing!!!
We recently held a fundraising bring and buy sale to raise money for our Brownies and Rainbows, at which I sold about £20 worth of my cards... this weekend a friend of mine has had a fundraising funday with her work, raising money for Hope House Children's Hospice on the Wirral. I gave her 87 cards to sell with a percentage of the sales being donated to the fundraising (as other people selling items were also doing) and they sold £40 worth of cards yesterday!
So I now need to collect back the cards she's got left and see what occasions I'm short of so I can get making again! I have got some cards to add on here but since buying my IPad (30th birthday present!) I haven't been on the laptop much but can't figure out how to blog from the IPad (or even if I can!!) so I now have to make myself find time to switch the laptop on, upload my photos and then add my cards to my blog! Fingers crossed I will manage to upload at least one this week (between working, babysitting and entertaining Joseph!)
Thursday, 9 June 2011
Tuesday, 7 June 2011
Sunday, 20 March 2011
Image - Papermania Retail Therapy stamp set coloured with Promarker Carmine and Copics Ciaos 100 (Black), C3, 5 and 7 (Cool Greys), E37 (Sepia) and E47 (Dark Brown).
Caption - DoCrafts Born2Shop Bubbles phrase (free on the cover of DC magazine last year) written over with Promarker Carmine.
White oval and DC Born2Shop Nostalgia pink paper cut with Nesties - Petite Ovals Large
PaperMania Classical Handmade flocked paper
30 -EK Success
Happy Birthday - Anita's Glitterations
Pink flower from DC Born2Shop Creative Papercraft Kit
Gem from stash
Sunday, 13 March 2011
I had to use up my old stash before I am allowed to buy any more (that was the theory anyway!!)
* DL Card covered with Papermania spotty paper from stash
* White leaves cut from white card using Sizzix die 38-0227 Leaf, Stem
* Greeting Farm stamped image coloured using various shades of blue Pro-markers and brown Copics pens (I didn't think to write them down as this was only a month after I had Joseph and it took all my efforts just to get the card made!), edged with Azure Pro-marker and mounted using foam pads.
* Blue marbled card from a stack bought at www.thecraftbug.com also edged with Azure Pro-marker
* Peel off sentiment from stash
* Prima flowers from stash
* Brads from stash
Friday, 11 March 2011
Wednesday, 9 March 2011
A couple of weeks ago we were invited to a 60th birthday and retirement party. If you look in the shops you probably won't find one card that combines both sentiments, but when you make your own you can! So that's what I did...
* Ivory pearlescent card base from www.crafterscove.co.uk
* Green marbled card from a stack I bought in a sale at www.thecraftbug.co.uk
* Black paper from my stash
* Die-cut glass from stash
* Silver 'congratulations' tab from stash (originally bought from www.madaboutcards.com) a few years ago
* Peel-off sentiments from stash
Lots of matting and layering and 3D foam pads to add interest as I didn't have a lot of time to make this with an 8 week old baby!
Monday, 7 March 2011
Mum is coming back on Wednesday so we can hopefully finish them - colouring in the baby with Copics or Promarkers (any recommendations as to which colours are best would be gratefully received!!), sticking 'invitation' peel-offs on each card and then just writing names, addressing envelopes and typing & printing out directions!
Hopefully by the end of the week I will be able to put a photo of them on here, then it's back to the thank you cards for all the presents he received when he was born!
Saturday, 5 March 2011
Monday, 17 January 2011
On Monday 20th December I was in the middle of making the last of the family Christmas cards when I had to go to my routine 38 week midwife appointment. Expecting to only be out for 20 minutes or so I left everything where it was so I could finish the cards when we got back, then the plan was to tidy the whole of the downstairs, make a start on clearing my craft desk upstairs so the craft room could be transformed into baby's room and put the Christmas tree up.
Unfortunately things didn't go quite to plan and the midwife decided to send me to hospital, adding 'take your overnight bag as you may need to stay in'... I was in for 3 nights being monitored, was induced for the first time on the Tuesday and the baby - a little boy, Joseph David, eventually arrived on the Thursday, 23rd December at 15:11, weighing 6lb 1 and a half oz. We finally escaped the hospital at 5pm on Christmas Eve and life hasn't been the same since!
I now have a VERY good excuse for not crafting, although I am itching to get back to it - aside from all the thank you cards I need to make, I have lots of ideas floating round in my head about scrapbook pages I want to create about Joseph! I just need him to get into a routine now so that I know when I have got time to do a bit of crafting - hopefully soon!