CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 11 August 2011

A few crafty bits for sale...

I have a few items for sale, and have a feeling more will be added as I continue to sort out my stash and uncover more duplicates or things I am never going to use! If you see something you like but aren't so keen on the price make me an offer!!!


1. BRAND NEW Helz Cuppleditch Pepper's Christmas party mini stamps. I have the full sized versions and didn't realise these were exactly the same stamps! £3.50 including p&p 2nd class.






2. Sizzix die (green) - Doll shoes #1... someone bought this for me thinking it was for the bitty bodies but it's not so it's no use to me as I only have bitty body people, not dolls!
Would like £5 for it, including p&p 2nd class









3. Tatty Teddy / Me to You wood mounted stamp - Cupcake Treats - Tatty Teddy with tray of cupcakes. BRAND NEW. Somehow (I can only blame it on post-pregnancy lack of brain cells!!!) in my desperate need to have this stamp I have ended up with 2!!! They both have the price label of £4.50 still on them, so ideally I would like £4.50 for the stamp but that would include p&p 2nd class.

4. BRAND NEW STILL IN CELLOPHANE WRAPPER DCWV 12x12 SPRING GLITTER STACK - 48 sheets of double sided printed paper, 1/2 with glitter. £15 including p&p 2nd class

0 comments:

Post a Comment