CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 21 January 2012

I have been a very busy crafter these last few days and have a huge pile of cards to photograph and add, just need the time to do it! Quite a few of them are quick-makes (except for leaving the silicone glue to dry!) using large decoupage images...a very kind donation from the lovely Della at www.thecraftbug.co.uk on Wednesday evening! I spent last night assembling the decoupage and some time this afternoon making them into cards. This was after a Stampin' Up class with Claire where I collected my information pack to order my Stampin' Up Demonstrator Starter Kit. Whether I decide to actually go into being a demonstrator and running classes, workshops, etc will be something for me to think about but at the moment I am very excited to be getting my hands on a gorgeous pile of stash for an amazing bargain price and a discount on future purchases! If anyone reading / following my blog would like to buy Stampin' Up items but doesn't have / know a local demo please get in touch and I can direct you to Claire! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment