CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 30 November 2012

Christmas Robin #1

This gorgeous Christmas image was sent to me by a lovely lady known as ChrisAndCat on the DoCrafts forum.

The robin is coloured with Berry and Shale Promarkers with Gold Promarker legs.
The boot is coloured with Cocoa and the sole with Caramel Promarkers.
The holly leaf was coloured with Holly Promarker (not a huge surprise!!) and the snowdrop leaves with Forest Green.

The whole image has been lifted with Star Dust Stickles glitter glue, an absolute favourite of mine all year but especially at Christmas!!

The image was sent in response to a request I posted as I needed a traditional Christmas image for a card order and didn't really want to go to the expense of buying a stamp that would hardly be used. When I eventually get round to blogging all my ordered cards you will be able to see what I did with this image!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment