CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 28 August 2010

The latest card in my collection (which is being given to a friend for her birthday as she has just got married 2 weeks ago) was made for a challenge, following a sketch. More information can be found here ~ http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/2010/08/week-70-sketch-by-dawny.html on the Just Magnolia blog. I LOVE Tilda stamps and this challenge made me go and get out one of my new stamps that I haven't used yet. I'm really pleased with the result and have used colours I don't often use in my cards. The reason I have used these papers is because they are similar to the colour of bridesmaid dresses they had at the wedding.


Photobucket

Tilda With Flower is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, her hair and skin are coloured with Copics, the rose and trim on the dress are coloured with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink, I have added Aqua Stickles to the middle of the flowers on the paper (which is Wild Rose Studios Spring Fling), the flowers are Prima paper flowers, the ribbon is from a piece I bought at Hobbycraft and the sentiment has been placed onto the smallest of my petite ovals dies (I think that's what they're called, without going to check!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment