CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 6 August 2010

A long long time ago

I started my blog... I knew I wouldn't keep it completely up to date but hoped I would manage to update it once a week or so. As you can tell from the date of the last post I really did fail at that! Since the last post on here I have found out I am pregnant, baby Rowlands is due on 2nd January 2011 and we have been very busy getting things organised ready for him / her!

As I am now not working, I am hoping to increase my card sales so I will be making a more concentrated effort to keep my blog up to date in order to show off my cards! If you would like to order any bespoke cards, please email me - tali1981uk@hotmail.co.uk

As well as making my cards, I am still going to be babysitting for as long as I can manage up to Christmas, and when I am ready after the baby is born. The same contact details above can be used for babysitting enquiries!

0 comments:

Post a Comment