CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Wedding card

Friends of ours got married in Croatia in the Summer but unfortunately we were not able to attend the wedding.

The sentiment on this card proved quite tricky to get right, mainly because I knew in my own mind what it was I wanted to do but couldn't quite reproduce it in real life!!! Eventually I managed to stick the piece of card into a piece of printer paper, and get the printer to accept it, and get the colour right!!

The ribbon was taken from their wedding invitation and folded in half, the dies used are Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles and the pearls are from Dovecrafts.

This card was finally send along with their Christmas card so at last I can publish it on my blog!


0 comments:

Post a Comment