CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 13 February 2010

Cards from October 2009

As the title says, here are some more of my cards from October last year!

This is the leaving card I made for the teacher whose job I am covering....

Photobucket

image is a sizzix die-cut, papers are random pink left overs from my rather large paper collection!

A birthday card (A4 size!) for my friend to give her daughter on her 7th birthday ...

Photobucket

Image from an online site, very carefully cut number 7 to cover the flower Tatty Ted was originally holding! Papers again came from my large collection, diamante buckle and pink butterfly were amongst an order I placed with a website which was closing down, the letters were cut on the Big Shot (I forget which alphabet) and glittered individually with Stickles glitter glue. Ribbon from a selection I bought at The Paper Mill, Cheshire Oaks so probably a DoCrafts brand!!

Finally for October, a birthday card for one of my best friends, whose birthday is on Halloween!..

Kate's bday 2009

Image is a Greetings Farm stamp, coloured with Copics. Flowers are from a pack I bought at my local craft shop (www.polkadotcrafts.blogspot.com) and charm is from a collection I bought from a website which was closing down. Paper layers were cut using Nestabilities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment