CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 13 February 2010

I AM useless... I admit it!!

As my last post was in September and it is now the middle of February I think I can safely say I have failed in my attempts to keep my blog up-to-date BUT I am determined to do better so am resurrecting the blog in the hope that I will do slightly better on my second attempt!



I have been making cards (lots of them!!) in the long time since I last blogged. I have also nearly finished my 2009 scrapbook (unfortunately the last 2 attempts at cropping which would've been my push to finish it have both been cancelled due to the snow so it's still not quite done!) but still have a huge pile of books I need to begin/continue with!!



Earlier this week I finally got round to adding some photos of my cards to Photobucket, so I will add them here too!



Going back just a little while to October (oops!!) this is the card I made for our nephew/godson on his christening day (backing paper is the wrapping paper we put his present in, FF image coloured with my BRAND NEW COPICS CIAO PENS!!!)...
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment