CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 7 July 2012

The Big One!

This was my biggest single order to date for thank you cards... One for my cousin's little boy's teacher and 4 for the teaching assistants. All in blue shades as his uniform is dark blue! I started with the lighter shade of blue papers and Midnight Blue Promarker and then realised I was not going to have enough papers to continue with this particular shade, so moved on to my Stampin Up Stash in Concorde Crush which actually matched very well with the Indigo Blue Promarker. I son't like making any 2 cards the same, even if an order is placed based on a photo I one of my cards, I still like to make slight changes! Some of the cards were inspired by layouts or pictures of other people's cards which I have cut out from various magazines over the years and kept in my inspirational ideas book, others came straight from
My head!!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous cards I am sure they will love them. Chris xx

Sue said...

gorgeous selection of cards, lovely design

Sue

Anonymous said...

These are nice cards, the last one is my fav

Post a Comment