CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 7 July 2012

Pretty In Pink

Another commissioned card, this time from a little girl moving on from nursery to big school. The only requirements I was given were the wording and 'possibly pinks or purples if you can?' so I picked out some papers (from the huge pack I bought at a bargain price last year, K&Co big Stack Too or something like that I think it was called?) in those colours, found an ink pad (SU Pink Pixie) to match and had a quick rummage through the Promarkers to find the best matches were Bluebell, Blossom and from the limited edition summer 2012 set Tropical Orchid and that's pretty much it!!

I have been desperate to use this SWALK image which has been sitting in my box of stamps waiting to be used since this time last year but all my orders so far has been for cards from boys or older girls! When this request popped up in my Facebook inbox I just knew which image I wanted to use! The layout came to me from nowhere so I sketched it quickly on a piece of scrap paper and when I was blog hopping earlier I came across a quite similar sketch which I think I might just have to use for the next card with this image on!

3 comments:

Sazzle said...

This was the perfect image for the occasion and I'm sure the recipient will love it :-)

xx Sazzle xx
(lincscraftygirl)

carrie-lee said...

lovely image xxx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous love the image. Caroline xxx

Post a Comment