CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Nursery thank you card

An old friend asked if I could make a card for her daughter's nursery teacher. The room she has been in at the nursery is Eeyore room so she really wanted an Eeyore themed card if possible, or otherwise the request was for the little girl image in blue.

As my crafty friends will be aware, Disney are very strict with their copyright rules but I had amongst my stash some (legal!) lovely Winnie the Pooh paper featuring Eeyore, which I used as backing and then added the image, die-cut lettering, flowers, gems and butterfly (a recent eBay bargain... I think there were about 30 of them in the pack and I only paid £4 something for them including postage - I was thrilled with those!)

14 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and the Disney paper is fabulous

Sue

Wendy L said...

This is lovley. xxx

sparklingblackrose said...

This is fabulous, I am sure the teacher loved it! Elaine -xxx- p.s I have fantastic ribbon candy if you would like to pop over and enter :-)

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little project ... I am sure Shell love it too ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card - happy blog hopping xx

ChrisAndCat said...

What a lovely card, love the image you used.

Carolk said...

a great csrd, the teacher will love it x

annesyme said...

Beautiful card!!
Anne x

Janet - aka stacky said...

such a lovely card and I bet the nursery teacher will think so too xx

carrie-lee said...

A lovely thankyou card xxxx

Lorna said...

Fabulous card, love the colours and image

Lorna x

Heike said...

A great card in fab colours.
Heike xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful card x

crafty-stamper said...

lovely card love the backing paper
carol x

Post a Comment