CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 3 July 2009

Bespoke order for 70th birthday

I had a message from my mum last week to say that one of her colleagues would like a card for her father's 70th birthday. He likes cruises and gardening and is a handyman, and she wanted it A5 rather than my usual A6 size!

As we went on a cruise (Queen Mary II) for our honeymoon last year and bought the scrapbooking kit they sold onboard, I had a few cruise themed embellishments to work with, and this is what I came up with...

Photobucket

Map paper from the cruise pack, with a pale blue velum layer attached on top (with eyelets - my first ever attempt after buying a silent setter off someone on UKScrappers!) to mute the colours, letters cut with Day and Night sizzix alphabet and cruise images from the QMII pack.

There is also a 'Grandad' card which the lady ordered for her children to give, which I will add to here as soon as I get chance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment