CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 2 July 2009

Thursday 3rd July

Ooops! Where has the week gone?! One minute it was Monday, all of a sudden it's Thursday!

Rainbows on Tuesday and babysitting last night makes the evenings go so much quicker... there just isn't enough time in a day to get everything done - and in this heat everything takes twice as long as it should!

Having organised my wedding last year, I have given myself 2 'projects' for this year... organising a school reunion (12 years since we did our GCSEs!) and setting up a new Rainbow unit in Chirk... lots to keep me busy (as if school, cardmaking, scrapbooking, Anders and Tilly don't keep me busy enough!)

Started uploading my recent cards to photobucket the other night but the batteries in the camera died! Will try again tonight and hopefully have some photos to post here soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment