CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Wednesday 22nd July

I don't know where the last 2 weeks have gone! Finished school last Friday, Anders took me to see Harry Potter on the Wednesday and apart from that I'm not really sure what I've done!!!

Tigger is growing quickly and is now 8 weeks old. Tilly has not been too impressed with him but the hissing is now down to only when he tries to get in the bowl when she is eating (even though there are 2 bowls of food!!) For a tiny kitten Tigger certainly is brave.... he is the one who starts 9 out of 10 of their fights! Poor Tilly doesn't know what's happened to her lovely, calm, peaceful home!!!

Crafting-wise there is very little to report! Mum asked for some 'thank you teacher' cards which someone in work wanted but far too late. I think she forgets I have to make the cards and then post or deliver them over to her!

I will remember to take a photo of the card I did for an order for my MIL - for someone who has just completed a degree in music. Not the easiest card to make but I think I did quite well with it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment