CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 6 July 2009

Monday 6th July 2009

9 days until the end of term! Can't wait!

Today was the last session of my scrapbooking after-school club for Year 4 and 5.... next year I'm running the choir!

Yesterday I took part in the Race for Life at Birkenhead Park with 4 of my friends, will put the photos on when I have time! We walked the 5km (ran the last 500m!) and I raised about £150 for cancer research (just got to collect it all in now!)

I've just found out that my local craft shop is having a huge sale, starting on Saturday (they have been promising this ever since they moved out of their old shop into the one opposite - months ago!!) so I will have to be up nice and early to get there for 10 (when it starts) and to school for 12 to run the tombola at the summer fair (how exciting!) Going to the races on Friday night might make that a little bit more of a challenge than it usually is!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment